Our good friends over at Pizza Party have come up with a new challenge to top their Belly Buster Challenge, Pep Pep Pep Pepperoni Pizza Belly Buster Challenge! The Challenge: Finish their Pep Pep Pepperoni Pizza Belly Buster Challenge in 1 hour or less. The Prize: Refund of pizza price ($42.99), One free XL pizza per month for the next 12 months, Your picture with date and time on the Wall of Fame, Free T-shirt and Belly Buster certificate, $100 Bill!!!, Fame & Fortune (subject to personality and charm). And I can tell you from experience, their pizza's are awesome. If you're going to want to do a Pizza challenge, this is the place to do it!
How does one go about winning $100 for eating pizza you ask? Easy, just finish our Belly Buster (20-inch pizza) topped with pepperoni, pepperoni Bagel Bites, pepperoni Pizza Rolls & pepperoni Hot Pockets in under 1 hour. It shouldn’t be tough because it’s so darned tasty!
Many have tried the Belly Buster Challenge but few have won. Hot dog eating champ of the world Joey “The Jaws” Chestnut held the record time of 17 minutes for quite a while but just recently Erik “The Red” Denmark broke it at 12 minutes 30 seconds. The images below are of a 12-inch medium pizza (click to enlarge).
- Entrants must be 18 and fully complete an entry form
- One person must eat ONE BELLY BUSTER pizza made with pepperoni, pepperoni Bagel Bites, pepperoni Pizza Rolls & pepperoni Hot Pockets in one hour or less
- Entire pizza must be eaten including the crust
- You may consume water or any other beverage
- We will supply water, you pay for any other drinks
- No dipping the pizza in the beverage
- You must keep the pizza down until all the pizza is consumed
- Management is the sole judge of completion of the challenge
- If you can’t keep it down YOU CLEAN IT UP
Belly Buster winners receive the following:
- Refund of pizza price ($42.99)
- One free XL pizza per month for the next 12 months
- Your picture with date and time on the Wall of Fame
- Free T-shirt and Belly Buster certificate
- $100 Bill!!!
- Fame & Fortune (subject to personality and charm)
An additional $100 to anyone who can beat Erik “The Red” Denmark’s time of 12.5 minutes!!!