The German "Burger King
" has recently placed instructions on their tray mats on how to make a "Burger Throne". Why you may ask? So that you can place your Whopper upon it and worship it. Rightly so! Kinda reminds me of the Twin Towers of Fries!
Have you made a burger throne? Send us the pics! (
or use the Submit button at the top of the page!)
I found this instructable at Burger King in Germany. It is just too weird to keep to myself: Burger King Germany has instructions on how to build a throne made of fries and ketchup. The step-by-step instructions are printed on the paper that is put on your tray when you order food. According to the instructions, the throne is meant for setting down the burger on it and worshipping it.
Here's a quick translation of all the steps, as shown in "additional steps" (In fact these are the instructions for each picture.):
1. Here comes a throne made of crisp-tasty KING fries.
2. At first the steady base that has to bear a lot.
3. Next the armrests, glued together with ketchup.
4. Armrests? What does the WHOPPER need them for? Whatever. In the picture you see the backrest.
5. Finally all parts need to be assembled.
6. Done is the throne for the king of all burgers. Here one can reign in excellence!
35 king fries
3 packets of ketchup
Back of Chair
Putting it all together...
Additional Instructions 2
The throne is meant for setting down the burger on it and worshipping it